Last night was a big night at our house. E-man ate rice cereal for the first time. I actually did pretty good. I don't know you look at the pictures and tell me if he enjoyed it...
Kelly, I got your blog address from Carissa and check it all the time. Ethan is so adorable and I love the pictures you post. I know you and Chris are loving parenthood! I hope we get to meet the little man in person before he's all grown up! He's a cutie!
Kelly, I got your blog address from Carissa and check it all the time. Ethan is so adorable and I love the pictures you post. I know you and Chris are loving parenthood! I hope we get to meet the little man in person before he's all grown up! He's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThat is great and yes, you did a great job too! :)
ReplyDeleteHe just keeps getting cuter and cuter everyday.