Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Month Six

E-man is a half year old today. WOW! I can’t believe that in six months my little guy will be a year old. Over the past six months, and I guess before that, everyone kept telling me that the six month mark is the best, because he can ‘do’ stuff. It is true, he is sitting up, grabbing at toys, rolling everywhere and when Chris and I walk in the room he gets a great big smile on his face—it is priceless. Today we went to the doctor and got shots. Once again, he did good. I am so blessed with a wonderful baby.

Here are some highlights from the past month.
Weighs 14 pounds 9 ounces and length is 25 inches (both in the 8 percentile) a little small, but I promise he eats (check out the pictures). Head circumference 17 ¾ inches, 85 percentile—now wonder his clothes don’t go around his head easily.
Bedtime is about 7:30-8:00 and he usually wakes up at 6-6:30 (sometimes earlier, sometimes later--ahhh, summertime)
He ate rice cereal for the first time…now he is starting to enjoy it. For his half birthday he ate strained peas.
Went to his first Astros game
Went swimming in his froggy pool
Rolling everywhere, we had to put up a barricade of pillows around the living room
We went to Mother Goose time at the library that just opened down the street from our house
He can sit up without assistance, although he still falls to the side sometimes, it doesn’t seem to faze him.
We hung out with our friend Leila at her family’s new house. They used to live on our street, but moved away a few months ago, we miss going on walks with you guys.
We watched the United States soccer team in the world cup, the picture below was from the game against England.
Loves my Ipod, especially when I play the Elmo's World that I downloaded. He holds it like a little TV.


Thank you for reading me books, Daddy!

Watcha looking at, seeing who can get into more trouble? It is a toss up.
Leila and Ethan

Yummy, strained peas!

Look at me, next step crawling.

USA! USA! All set for the Fourth of July.



2 comments:

  1. Happy six months birthday Ethan! You are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm peas! Love the pics. It was great to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete