Yesterday,we went to the Astros game for Chris's first Father's Day and E-man's first 'Stros game. I have to say, my baby did really well. The first time the crowd cheered, he kind of froze--it is a lot of new noises and a lot of loud noises to process. He was a big hit with the people sitting around us, they all thought he was super cute...good to know that it isn't just me that thinks he is a cutie pie. He slept from the third inning to the middle of the sixth inning, which I was impressed with, because it was loud. He never really got fussy, which I was also impressed with, but by the time the Astros lost the lead in the ninth inning and the tenth inning started, we knew that our time was about up and we left the ballpark. The Astros just couldn't keep the lead that they held the ENTIRE game....I guess that is the story of this season.
Even with our rally caps on...they couldn't make it happen. Astros 4 Rangers 5 in 10innings.






He is such a cutie!!!
ReplyDelete