Avery:
- 13.75 pounds and 24 inches long
- loves to play with her hands and put them in her mouth
- started to grab things and pull them towards her (my hair and necklace are next..I know)
- loves playing on her back...actually rolled from her back to stomach on Saturday
- loves Maggie and Maggie loves her
- is super strong, and you can pull her from a laying, to sitting, to a standing position.
- loves to "stand"...it soothes her just like it did Ethan
- has the best giggle ever! She always makes me smile.
Ethan....he is almost 3, but I swear is going on 25 sometimes. He has finally made it to the full strength allergy shots for his fire ant allergy. We are still going weekly, but he is so good at it. I started giving him the $1.80 per shot, so that he feels important. Well, since I started doing that he won't let me go in with him to get the shot or pay. He can't even see above the counter to check out. But I have to say it is pretty cute and the ladies at the allergist love him.
Ethan...
- loves the water and is a pretty good swimmer, would spend everyday at the pool. I might have to do swim lessons during the fall, just for fun
- never tires...I have to keep him busy or he will find something to get messy with...
- loves to open and close doors
- is a HUGE helper...loves to cook with mommy and daddy
- loves Dinosaur Train, Curious George, and really is enjoying the new Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
- he makes "friends" everywhere we go...from kids his age to kids older than him and even a 78 year old man at the allergist the other day.
- is the best big brother ever!







They are both SO cute!
ReplyDelete