Such a good brother he is...
His backpack was kind of too heavy for him, he kept tripping, but he wouldn't let me carry it. SO SWEET!
I love this one, because it looks like he trying to read the sign...he isn't he is putting his lunch kit down to come look at my camera. However, I am sure ten years from now I will just remember that it is super cute!
He was done with me taking pictures. The idea will be that eventually he will hold the sign each year on the first day of school, and Avery will hold her sign...however--it is too big for him and he was having trouble holding it up. My little boy....
I just picked him a little bit ago, and his first words to me when we go in the car were, "Mommy, a good time, me"...so precious. We are looking forward to day two...






Loove the sign idea. He is so cute! So happy he had such a great first day
ReplyDelete