Last week we traveled just a few hours away and went camping at Toledo Bend Lake. We went with Grandpa and Grandma McDonald, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Time, and Chris's Aunt Carol, UNcle James, and Uncle Eugene met us there from Oklahoma. We had a wonderful time, even if the temperature was 105. We played on the deck, went for hikes, went for rides on the boat, played with sparklers, and just had a great time with family. Ethan truly enjoyed himself, and I think that Avery really liked to be held all the time--thanks Carol. :) Here are just a few pictures of the 400 that I took. :)
On a downside, we had our first dip into the ant bites. He got two on his foot. The foot swelled up for a couple days, and luckily Benadryl took care of it and the Epi Pen didn't have to be used.
Ethan is playing Dinosaur Train on the deck. If it was a video, you would hear him singing the theme song.
VERY interested in the minnows...or shiners--as they are called in Louisiana--and that is how you have to "order" them I was told. Learning new things every day. :)
Driving the boat...that is all he wanted to do. We were actually waiting for Daddy to untie us from the dock. Below is his hair flowing in the air. Daddy got up to 35 mph in the boat, he would have gone faster but I made him stop when Ethan started to squeeze my had. Doesn't he look great in my sunglasses? I couldn't see anything..but it was worth it to get this picture.
Playing at the playground near our cabin
Avery and Aunt Sarah enjoying the morning on the deck.
Ethan enjoying his "coffee". You can't see it, but he has a pretty good milk mustache.
Ethan and Uncle Tim dancing in the backseat. I love the look he is giving Tim.
Avery and Grandpa
Having fun in the coolers
Yummy Watermelon






No comments:
Post a Comment