Why are you sleeping Avery? Don't you know it is a day for fireworks?
Wake up, Avery...Mommy is taking pictures
Why are you crying? Oh yeah, because I stuck my finger in your eye.
| My two little firecrackers... |
Ethan and Avery watching the fire work in front of Grandma and Grandpa's house. I didn't realize until after I uploaded the pictures that Ethan had ketchup and mustard all over his face from his hot dog-- it is a pretty typical look for him.
Sparklers with Daddy and Uncle Mike
All he wanted was to light a firework...just like the big boys. This is Mike carrying him away.
He crashed on the way home--it was three hours past his bedtime--The straw sparkler, was the last thing he grabbed before we left, he held it all the way home and then took it to bed with him. I think he was a fan of the Fourth of July.






No comments:
Post a Comment