The zoo opened a dinosaur exhibit at the beginning of May. If you haven't seen it yet (and you have a child that is in LOVE with dinosaurs) it is a must! It was even cool if you don't LOVE dinosaurs. The T-Rex was actual size. It was amazing. Some of them actually spit water. It was pretty cute to see Ethan react to the spitting, because he didn't know it was coming. I thought he was going to be scared, but he just got right in there and roared back. The picture below is him watching in amazement.
This is the view that Chris and I saw most of the time at the zoo. He is such a a handful but a cutie!
This is what Avery looked like most of her trip to the zoo. She is 3 and a half weeks old.
This was Ethan during his first visit to the zoo. He was actually awake for most of it, but I found the picture of him sleeping. Ethan was 3 and half months old.






No comments:
Post a Comment