Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt





Today, Ethan's school had an Easter Egg Hunt. I was able to attend, it was so much fun. The kids loved it, and Ethan really got the hang of it. He even took eggs out of other kids' baskets and put them in his or another kid's. He loves to pick things up and takes things out. This is how we lose a lot of things at home. He was excited to see me, that is the first picture. He was playing on the jungle gym, if you look closely his expression is priceless. The picture below, isn't because I was leaving, it is because I took his eggs away so he could play on the playground. He got over it quickly, like always, and went over to play with his friends. We are excited about this weekend. Happy Easter, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie! I hope y'all have a great Easter with your sweet boy!

    Christina Simpson

    ReplyDelete