What can I say?
- Ethan is in CONSTANT movement,
- he is happiest outside,
- he is NOT a morning person (takes after me),
- really love bananas and cheese balls,
- will pick milk over juice or water,
- doesn't really like getting to his car seat,
- did I already mention loves being outside,
- wants to climb on the furniture--although his legs are just a little too short,
- likes getting dirty--but hates taking a bath,
- has started to love books--if that was the only toy we give him is perfectly content, his favorite is Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do you see? Chris and I must read it at least 5 times a day.
- he understands what we ask him to do, that doesn't always mean that he listens,
- loves The Wheels on the Bus, I have bought it on Itunes--smartest move ever,
- we have been ear, infection free for two weeks :) and go to the ENT in another week,
- loves playgrounds--of course they are outside, even when he gets into ants,
- says mama, dada, dog dog, book, ball, and will repeat things that we say, it is amazing how his vocabulary is growing each day,
- weighs only 22 pounds (12 percentile) and is 30 inches tall (3 percentile), but that Lehmann/McDonald head is still in the 90th percentile, he is a small kid, but has the personality of someone twice his size, just yesterday I saw him butt his way through bigger kids to get to a toy, very determined,
- he has turned into a toddler before our very eyes, including throw yourself on the floor tantrums in the store, home, school, etc. (he does get over it quickly though),
- we are practicing walking in a straight line, only 6 months until October, I do have to say he is going to be the cutest ring bearer ever,
- he loves taking things out and then putting them back again, and he is so methodical about it.
This is him helping me make pizza the other night.
- WE love him so much and Thank God every day that he is in our lives.






No comments:
Post a Comment