Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Month Eight







This has been a busy month at the McDonald household. We started the month by traveling across the Atlantic ocean. It was a wonderful trip and E-man did a great job on the plane and with the time change. Here are some more highlights from the month: (I know that there isn't a lot of highlights, but the few have kept us really busy here.)


  • E-man has two teeth now.

  • He is crawling EVERYWHERE!!! He also has no fear when it comes to crawling. He came home everyday last week with a new bruise on his head. He is already ALL boy.

  • He can pull himself up to a standing position. I know that one day is just going to let go and start walking. I am not sure that I am ready for that.

  • We both started back to school. I think he is enjoying himself and comes home tired from playing.

  • He is a great eater. Some of his new favorites are corn and blueberries. Along with the old stand bys of sweet potatoes and pears.

  • He loves the puffs and yogurt puffs that just melt in your mouth. Maggie likes them, too.
l

No comments:

Post a Comment