Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Visitors from MA

Whatcha doing, little guy?



Ethan sleeping at the park. One day soon he will be running all around.


Ethan sleeping in front of the Quartz (this picture is for his Grandpa L.)
Can't you see his love of rocks?

Last week, my aunt, cousin, and my cousin's 19 month old came to visit for a few days. We had so much fun while they were here and Maggie got a taste of the future--living with a toddler. I have to say, she did pretty good with all the poking and being chased. Chris and I have the challenge of baby proofing our house before our little guy starts walking. Ethan took his first trip to the museum, park, and mall....I have to say he slept through it ALL. We had a great time watching the Olympics and spending time with family--can't wait to see them again.

1 comment:

  1. We miss you!! And the warm weather. Hugs and kisses to you all!

    ReplyDelete