Due to the cold front/thunderstorm/windstorm that we had last night, our power kept going on and off starting at 6:30 last night. The worst of it was starting at 3:15, it must have clicked on and off twenty times--just enough for me to get no sleep, no Ethan slept through it, I had a shaking dog on my pillow the whole night. At about 6 this morning, Ethan woke up starving, and of course we had no power, so I couldn't even make coffee to keep myself awake. So, Chris, Maggie, Ethan, and I went to Starbucks. When we got home we still didn't have any power, so we opened all the blinds and did a jigsaw puzzle. At about 9:15 this morning the power finally came back on. Ethan enjoyed his first power outage (he slept right through it) and his first jigsaw puzzle.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment