So handsome...
gift bags for the kids at the wedding...it helped pass the time before we could go into the reception
love those chubby cheeks....
Sharing a snack with Grandpa! "Don't you want the celery that I just took a bite of?"
Uncle Mike and Aunt Drew--soon will be celebrating their one year anniversary
waiting is hard for a two year old....this is the camera that I bought him before the trip. Best 35 dollars that I have spent in a long time. It kept him from wanting my camera, and he loved taking pictures of everything. Including the floor and random people getting off the elevator. It is perfect--we even took it to the park the other day, and it survived being hurled down the slide.
So hungry...I will even eat salad...
Cousin Rami and Avery Avery spent most of the night dancing with Rami and Rob. She loved it. I think they did, too.
This is my dancing fool. He did not understand why the bride and groom had to dance first. He went hard until about 10:30 and then finally crashed!
Mommy and Avery dancing. She lasted until about 9:45.
Ethan was a dancing machine.
| Daddy and Avery dancing |
Dancing with Grandma
Dollar Dance with Brooke
So sweet...we love our new cousin Brooke!
Cousin Greg wasn't sure about dancing with Avery, but he did a wonderful job!






No comments:
Post a Comment