Ethan and I have had a wonderful summer so far. So wonderful that I haven't had time (or energy--Ethan is in constant movement) to post anything. So this post is a little bit of everything that we have done. Grandma L. was here for three weeks, and we had a blast spending time with her. We took a couple trips to the Children's Museum, watched the Astros win (I know...shocker), did lots of shopping (including picking out a dress for Uncle Mike's wedding), painted,played at the park, and read lots of books. Here are just some of our pictures of our fun.
Ethan did great at the Astros game. We were worried that he wouldn’t sit still, but he cheered at all the right times, and he truly seemed to enjoy himself. He also enjoyed a chili cheese hot dog, and watching the game with Uncle Mike.






No comments:
Post a Comment