Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break 2011

I know that Spring Break was actually two weeks ago...to be fair, that is when I actually started this post. better late then never, I know that I have been starting a lot of my posts recently like that, but chasing around a toddler is hard work.

We started the week out, with two more ear infections, but by Tuesday we felt better and Ethan and I went to the mall and enjoyed Build a Bear and then some lunch in the food court. He wasn't really interesting in eating, he kept watching the big kids on the cars and spaceships. So, after I finished eating we went over there,and I put in him one of the cars. As you can see from the video, I tired to put my hand out to keep him from falling, but he pushed my hand away. He is a big boy now.

We also went to the Houston LIvestock Show on St. Patrick's Day. He had a great time. Each time a big cow would walk by, he would put his arm out and say "Oooooh!".

At the petting zoo
This is telling us that he was not ready to go yet. His face is priceless.


One day we helped Daddy plant a new tree new to the garage, replacing the tree that died this winter. Notice the dirt around Ethan's mouth. He also helped walk Maggie.


We busted out the Sand and Water Table that Ethan got for his birthday (THANK YOU Hartsfield and Pearson families!) It is easy to say that it was a HUGE hit. All three of us had a blast and to prove it we were all covered in sand for the rest of the day.


At the end of the week, we had a special and quick visit from Grandpa Lehmann, as he was on his way back to Denmark from California and Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment