Ethan and I went to Florida on Tuesday morning and came home Wednesday evening (which turned into night with all the delays). My grandmother and grandfather moved out of their house, so my parents, aunt and uncle, cousin, her husband and son all went to clean the house out and get it ready to sell. So I decided at the last minute that I wanted to go also. I wanted Ethan to meet his Great-Grandma Hojem. We had a great time, even though it was a short trip. E-man and J-man (my cousin's son) had a wonderful time playing and unpacking boxes that we had just packed. The played cars, colored a picture for Great Grandma to hang on her new refrigerator, went to the palyground near house, and "helped" us pack and clean. It was an adventure, because I flew on the plane with Ethan without Chris. It was really okay, until it rained in Texas non-stop yesterday and we were delayed 2 hours in Florida, and then when we finally landed in Houston, we sat on the plane for 45 minutes before we got off. It was an adventure, but well worth every minute!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Mommy and E-man's adventure
Ethan and I went to Florida on Tuesday morning and came home Wednesday evening (which turned into night with all the delays). My grandmother and grandfather moved out of their house, so my parents, aunt and uncle, cousin, her husband and son all went to clean the house out and get it ready to sell. So I decided at the last minute that I wanted to go also. I wanted Ethan to meet his Great-Grandma Hojem. We had a great time, even though it was a short trip. E-man and J-man (my cousin's son) had a wonderful time playing and unpacking boxes that we had just packed. The played cars, colored a picture for Great Grandma to hang on her new refrigerator, went to the palyground near house, and "helped" us pack and clean. It was an adventure, because I flew on the plane with Ethan without Chris. It was really okay, until it rained in Texas non-stop yesterday and we were delayed 2 hours in Florida, and then when we finally landed in Houston, we sat on the plane for 45 minutes before we got off. It was an adventure, but well worth every minute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment