Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bumbo, Books, Puppy Dog

Ethan found his toes last week. It is amazing that he has little handles to hold on to. He usually sits in his chair holding his toes, his knees on his chest, watching Sesame Street.

Maggie and Ethan are just about the same size. While he was sitting in the Bumbo, I was playing with Maggie, and he just thought it was the funniest thing and kept giggling at her. I tried to get a video of it, but every time I got the video camera out, he stopped.


We LOVE The Very Hungry Caterpillar!
The amazing part is that I didn't even have to pose these shots. He is going to be a book lover. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment