Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A little Daddy and son time.


Ethan is a week old today! It is so hard to believe. Chris and I spending most of our time trying to figure out all his little cries and squirms. So far I would have to say that motherhood is tiring, but I am loving every minute of it.
Maggie is still getting used to having Ethan home. On Sunday, I went to the store, and she didn't want me to leave. I think she thought that I was going to bring another one home, because the last time I left I came back with a baby. :) She is really good at letting us know when Ethan has a stinky diaper. This is a picture of her trying to figure out where the smell is coming from...

1 comment:

  1. When I showed Kins this post, she immediately asked when we were going to go see Ethan. We would love to come meet him very soon! He is precious. And she wants to play with Maggie...:)

    ReplyDelete